Monday, August 24, 2009

Fresh beginnings.

I hate to leave the depressing post up, and I feel more encouraged today.

Honestly, I have been distant from my Savior for the past few months. I have been rebellious and arrogant and thought I didn't need Him and that He was just too far away. Lately, just through the pain of the transition of moving and just the daily grind of life, I feel Him tenderly calling me back to Him. There is no one I need more than Him- and I pray I am convinced of this more every day. And still the wonderful, humbling thing about God is that He graciously accepts me back into His arms, because Christ has paid for all my rebellion and arrogance on the cross, and because He loves me.

I am beginning to be thankful for the trial, because I see that God has used it to call His daughter back. He'll use whatever it takes. Thank you for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment